Monday 30 June 2008

These two weeks

I became exactly the sort of blogger I always had the intention of never becoming. I didn't particularly want to go long periods of time without blogging anything. I know I've thought things in those time, vaguely worthy of posting on the internet for all the world (should they choose to) to see. I've even had ideas rush through my mind with the thought 'that must go on my blog' swiftly follow it. However, it transpires that I haven't. So I'm thinking that I may just start again.

--

My summer is panning out as follows:

I visit the Borders and Tash tomorrow. I shall take lots of photos. I shall read a lot. I shall write a lot. I shall alternatively do nothing and have a fantastic time. Although, that said, I do intend to have a fantastic time whatever I do.

After that, I'll be gearing up for holiday club, and teaching kids how to play rugby/basketball. Which is funny, 'cause I really have no clue, myself. But, should be a hoot.

Camp swiftly follows, for which I still have to work out stories and talks for the kids. I genuinely love camp, and I can't wait to go, despite it being the most tiring thing I do in my year. Although, I'm not sure how not being a team leader will pan out. I am exciting, nevertheless.

I intend to go to America after that, to go see my brother and sister-in-law for their birthdays, and then hopefully go and spend a week in Union City with my Briana. However, not until this week had I considered the full ramifications of this - the whole trip will probably be about 6 flights. The cost could be interesting.

The entirety of September I have nothing planned, except working, ocassionally. Speaking of which, I really need to get that form back in...

--

I am in a bit of a conundrum. I was given until last Friday to definitely take a room in Laing, one of the halls at college. So, in the morning, I went to Registry and confirmed it. I was really excited - first time moving out of home, living in college, etc., etc. And then, a day later, I get offered a room in a flat in Northwood. If I were to make a snap decision, I would choose to live in college. However, there are advantages to living out, such as the independence, and the availability of alcohol. What to do, what to do...

No comments: