Thursday 5 June 2008

Frustration

My week is summed up adequately from that word. I have spent most days in the library learning things that aren't really of interest to me. I have become incredibly fickle in my mood. This annoys me, somewhat.

--

I'm also back to the old 'too little butter spred over too much bread'. I cannot wait for these exams to end. I didn't even get to read The Times today. That's how worn out I am. Amusingly, every time I go to have a brief peruse of said paper, I either I have someone chastise me for not working, or just strike up a conversation. I wish to hide away in a quiet place with my paper and get lost in the real world.

--

Played Ultimate Frisbee this evening. Was enjoyable. I'm discovering that I have various aches and pains I didn't know I had. Cycling is obviously not as strenuous as first thought. I do like the image that has been somehow put across about my fitness, that cycling to college and back every day makes me some kind of machine. I wish it sometimes. On the subject, some brief estimates were made by myself as to how many miles I have cycled over my two years at college. Working from 15 miles a day, 5 days a week, 30 weeks a year, we come out somewhere around 4500 miles. Which is just ridiculous.

No comments: