Friday 26 June 2009

Music

I played at Aldis Stock last night, our end of year concert. Played a fairly wide variety of songs, and enjoyed myself. Amusingly, had a lot of people come up to me afterwards and say that they didn't even know I played the guitar and sang, and saying that I had done well to keep it hidden.

Well, no, not really. I've never hidden it, just never been given the chance to use it. Which is quite sad, really.

--

I have created a playlist of those songs that make me want to air drum/make the hairs on the back of the neck stand on end. (The two things are roughly equivalent). The problem with this is that it is very difficult to stop the playlist - you can't wait for a bad song to come on, because they never do.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.