Thursday 18 June 2009

Oh, me.

Lots of little thoughts, and not much time. I shall try to keep it short.

--

I got arsey yesterday 'cause things didn't go as I wanted. I can't believe I was so willing to throw a silent tantrum because of such small things. Well, I suppose I can believe it, and I don't like it, at all.

--

Got into Idlewild recently - I say recent, I mean in the last two days. They write catchy, meaningful rock tunes, always with edgy guitar riffs. Wonder why I took so long.

--

This graduation/moving on lark is getting to me. I honestly have no idea what to expect of myself. Excitement at a new life, or moroseness at my little niche in college whipped from under my feet?

--

I have realised in the last couple of days that we give our government far too hard a time. While there is certainly a place for criticism when they get things wrong, as a Christian, I should be praying for them, not shooting them down. Even when they're completely inept, we're supposed to respect those in authority. Not sure we do a great job.

--

Wales, beach, holidays, photos, playing lots of sport, enjoying nothing, &c. Maybe another blog is necessary at some other point.

2 comments:

Charlotte Elizabeth said...

Don't worry about what you expect of yourself, wait and see what God expects of you, far more exciting, and Definitely gives you a niche to fit into for like..um...I think its eternity or something, someone once said 'I know the plans I have for you...'

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.