Tuesday 10 February 2009

Thoughts

Was told not to wear my flowery shorts to play football by one of the opposition tonight. Really wish I came up with something more witty and cutting than 'oh, it's OK: it's because I work them.' I disappoint myself sometimes.

--

The internet was down in college today, including the intranet. Amusingly, they used to intranet to inform us. Ummm...

--

My stop motion video has created a lot of love. I think I have found a way to be loved by the masses on a regular basis. Any ideas for a new one?

--

Finally: unforgiveness is directly opposed to our humanity. Amazing. Still enjoying that thought, and the fact that I came up with it.

2 comments:

Tim Goodall. said...

It's probably a good thing that you didn't come up with something more cutting. (Think heaping burning coals...)

--

Yes, that is blissfully LST.

--

Should you really aspire to be loved by the masses on a regular basis?

--

Yes.

--

Excuse my slight facetiousness. Looking forward to carvery. Nice.

David said...

Ah, shut it.

--

Agreed.

--

Yes, yes I should. I'm a relational being, you see.

--

... OK, no more.