Thursday 30 July 2009

Today has been incredible.

Rach came over, we went through her China photos, played card games, and she fell asleep.

This evening, I went out to my friends' house. They cooked an amazing braai, and four hours later, I'm still full. Such lovely company.

I've spent since 10 online, just talking to people, and enjoying company.

I love my friends. I really underappreciate them, but I have an amazing bunch of people around me who I have the good fortune to hear moan and bitch and still not get tired of.

Added to this, I have added a few photographs here. I enjoy my photography so much. I get immense pleasure from not even people's response to a beautiful photo. Just the photo itself can be enough. One of my favourites that I uploaded tonight was this:

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.